Friday, April 14, 2006

There are times you just want to smack men

So if you read my comments on the last post, then you know that they ended up finding cancer after all. Who knows what's next? I do know that the doctors wanted to release my aunt from the hospital. The thing is that she lives alone and needs someone to stay with her. My other aunt is supposed to be flying out from Georgia for this purpose and she needs a week to get the 7-day fare.

Where do the men enter this story, you ask? Well, through this whole week my dad and one of his brothers have been gallavanting around Vegas. Their sister is sick and they are both retired. The only other relatives here in California all have to work and do not have any time off available. Just seems to us that my dad and uncle would be the best choices to take care of my aunt until my other aunt arrives. Like that will ever happen. For a brief moment there, I was starting to feel homicidal again.

On that note, I am glad to see that my plans for global domination are not contrary to my personality.

You Are 62% Evil

You are very evil. And you're too evil to care.
Those who love you probably also fear you. A lot.


My mother has always recognized my potential for evil but I think my dad is clueless in that area. And Gloria, I guess you were right all those years ago when you said I was evil. (By the way, I still have that wav.)

No comments:

Post a Comment