Saturday, May 28, 2005

What a surprise

So I waited around yesterday for the maintenance guy. I then get a voicemail saying that he wouldn't be showing up until 9 a.m. today and if it was an emergency, I could call a plumber and have them bill the property managers. That all sounded like too much trouble until the nasty black water starting spilling out of the kitchen sink all over the floor. I went to check in with my neighbor. Lo and behold, the owner of the building was there with some other guys. In between watching him mop up all the water off my floor and counters, I did a little net surfing.

At a stressful time like this, there is only one thing to do -- check out some more online quizzes. I just couldn't resist this one. I've always had this love/hate relationship with Barbie.

Exotic Dancer
You're Exotic Dancer Barbie. You have some moves,
and will do anything for a few bucks. Take it
off girl, but keep it PG-13 please.


If You Were A Barbie, Which Messed Up Version Would You Be?
brought to you by Quizilla

No comments:

Post a Comment