Friday, October 14, 2005

The inner partygirl

I have felt like I have been stifling a part of myself for months. Now I know that it is true.

Right before I left work tonight, I checked the entertainment schedule for my fave bar. All I can say is that it is a good thing I decided to show up tonight.

Bachelor #1 is the manager for the band tonight. How cool is that? Besides, he properly worshipped the ground upon which I walk.

Then there is bachelor #2 who is the complete hottie. The man could start a four alarm fire on his own. (No, I do not have photos but if he turns out to be a keeper, I promise you that I will.)

I could mention bachelors #3 and #4 but that would be pointless. I took their drinks and blew them off in the bar. C'est la vie.

I thought that life at 39 would suck but I have discovered that it only gets better.

No comments:

Post a Comment