Friday, March 14, 2008

Blame Hilly

After reading Hilly's post tonight, I knew I had to steal it.

Here's how it works:

* Pick 15 of your favorite movies
* Go to IMDB and find a quote from each movie (or quote them from memory because you are that bad ass)
* Post them on your blog for everyone to guess
* Fill in the film title once it’s been guessed

These are your rules:
* No Googling or using IMDB search functions (Don’t cheat!)
* Leave your answer(s) in the comments


On with the list...

1. "Every now and then say, 'What the fuck.' 'What the fuck' gives you freedom. Freedom brings opportunity. Opportunity makes your future."
(Risky Business guessed by Buzzgirl)

2. "Do you spend time with your family? Good. Because a man that doesn't spend time with his family can never be a real man."
(The Godfather guessed by Jill)

3. "Insanity runs in my family... It practically gallops."

4. "Nobody leaves this place without singing the blues."
(Adventures in Babysitting guessed by Jill)

5. "I would like a nice, powerful, mind-altering substance. Preferably one that will make my unborn children grow gills."

6. "How do you tell a child that she was born to be hurt?"

7. "She knew everyone that mattered. Everyone loved her."
(Rebecca guessed by Marissa)

8. "Unless, of course, Claudia Schiffer calls, in which case I want you out of the house straight away, you wee motherless mongrel."
(Love Actually guessed by Buzzgirl)

9. "You could always tell what kind of a person a man thinks you are by the earrings he gives you. I must say, the mind reels."
(Breakfast at Tiffany's guessed by Hilly)

10. "It is so nice when you can sit with someone and not have to talk."
(When Harry Met Sally guessed by Sizzle)

11. "The whole point of having an answering service is to call them once in a while and see if you've got any messages."

12. "In my hunt for food I had become the hunted. This time I survived, but I was no longer alone in my universe. I had an enemy, the most terrifying ever beheld by human eyes."

13. "This is a really volcanic ensemble you're wearing. It's really marvelous!"
(Pretty in Pink guessed by Buzzgirl)

14. "I found myself driving past convenience stores... that weren't on the way home."
(Raising Arizona guessed by Hilly)

15. "The entire British empire was built on cups of tea, and if you think I'm going to war without one, mate, you're mistaken."

And please excuse me if I'm slow to post correct answers. I'll be busy spending my tax return this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment