Friday, August 29, 2008

Slow day

Time is passing ever so slowly today. So much so that I am entertaining myself with online quizzes. (Don't tell my boss that though.) First I confirmed that I am a nerd -- and proud of it. To continue my nerdiness, I took the following quiz.

Your result for The Commonly Confused Words Test...

English Genius


You did so extremely well, even I can't find a word to describe your excellence! You have the uncommon intelligence necessary to understand things that most people don't. You have an extensive vocabulary, and you're not afraid to use it properly! Way to go!


Thank you so much for taking my test. I hope you enjoyed it!


Take The Commonly Confused Words Test at HelloQuizzy



Then again, I used to be an English teacher. Yes, I know that my grammar and vocabulary here are not always "proper." It's like a former coworker used to say though. "Most writers break the rules. However, one must first understand what the rules are so that one can make a conscious decision to break them." I like to break rules.

No comments:

Post a Comment