Saturday, August 26, 2006

High school

I think that I originally saw this one over at Tami's. With the school year starting on Monday, I thought that this one was quite appropriate. And now I am off to meet some fellow teachers at Office Depot because it's Educators' Day. And they're serving food as well as giving away tote bags with office supply samples. It was the samples that convinced us to go. Then it's back to school because my room and I are still not ready for Monday.

Arty Kid

Whether you were a drama freak or an emo poet, you definitely were expressive and unique.

You're probably a little less weird these days - but even more talented!


And yes, I was a drama freak. Behind the scenes though because I am too shy to speak in front of a group of people.

No comments:

Post a Comment