Thursday, September 4, 2008

Stuff

I keep forgetting to take a picture for y'all every Wednesday evening. Because school is back in and that means that Wednesday evenings are spent tutoring. Math and English in case you're wondering. So instead, I give you this photo I found through Google.



The nice thing is that recently it has actually been sunny in Pacifica -- a rarity. So I get to go to a place that I find lovely and I get paid. Sometimes I get dinner as well. Can't get any better than that.

I am seriously trying to plan some vacations for myself but right now I feel as if my head is going to explode from attempting to make plans. So I took this quiz instead.

Your result for Zombie, Zombie Food, or Zombie Survivor Test...

The Survivor


You are well prepared and knowledgable and will no doubt live a long and happy zombie-free life. You might want to think about setting up a zombie survival group in your area, an anti-undead militia. But please, for everyone's sake keep it low-key. We don't want the government to think we are on to their scheme so take your band and keep moving.

Take Zombie, Zombie Food, or Zombie Survivor Test at HelloQuizzy



I wonder if these skills can get rid of irritating relatives. Hmmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment