Saturday, August 27, 2005

Favorite forms of entertainment

Last night my plan was to head out so that I could partake of one of my fave forms of entertainment -- knocking back cocktails while picking on men. I was temporarily sidetracked though by what is now becoming a fave form of entertainment -- stupid things that Natasha does.

I leave the lid down on the toilet because I figure that Natasha would do something silly like drink from the toilet. Last night after I lifted the lid, because I had need of the facilities, this blur of fur came racing past. I guess she want to get to the seat before I did. The problem was that she had too much momentum so it was the blur of fur and then splash. I wish I could have gotten it on film but who thinks of bringing a camera into the bathroom? (Please don't answer that. It was a rhetorical question.)

I did eventually get over my laughter and head on out to my fave place. Actually I like to think that I was pretty well-behaved. I did not make one man buy me a drink the whole night. OK. So when I closed out my tab, the bartender said that he gave me my last drink but that doesn't really count. Even if he is kind of cute. Because dating your bartender is wrong. I was planning to stay in tonight and do things like laundry but then the band announced that they would be back there again tonight. Guess I know where I'll be after the power nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment