Friday, August 12, 2005

Quiz time again

So I spent most of the afternoon at work checking out blogs. Some of them were truly frightening -- like the one from the guy who says he wasn't a stalker but I beg to differ. After getting home, I have been killing time waiting for my neighbor to return to see if we are heading out tonight. (She has finally gotten rid of the boy -- ok so he actually moved -- so maybe now I can stop calling our building Melrose Place. If we start hitting the town like we have been planning, it may become more like Sex and the City.) I digress. Back to my trying to kill time. I decided to check out more blogs once more. I came across this quiz on one of them and just couldn't resist. Besides it's been some time since I've done a quiz post.

Your Musical Tastes Match: Nicole Kidman


See her whole playlist here (iTunes required)

No comments:

Post a Comment