Thursday, August 11, 2005

I watch too much cable tv

So tonight I was sitting around watching one of my fave reality shows, Big Brother. After the show ended, I tried to think of what to watch next. I could have taken the easy route and just put in one of the dvd's I got from Netflix yesterday. Then again that would be too simple. Instead I found myself watching WE. They have a new reality show starting this weekend called American Princess. Every time I see the ad, I can't help but think, "Where were Gloria and I when they were selecting contestants?" I figure they wouldn't have to do much with us because we are already princesses. As an afterthought I always include Jen because she seems to like reality shows as much as the next chick. Besides she's from NorCal; she's just gotta be cool.

Enough of that. I guess I should head back to teaching Natasha that the stovetop and the kitchen counters are not acceptable places for a kitten. She discovered last night that she can now make it onto these surfaces. The first time she made it up, she had this shocked look like, "I actually made it..."

I am also looking forward to a return to sanity next week when my boss returns. She will have been gone for two weeks by then. To say that I have been stressed would be an understatement. I cannot wait for my trip to the LA area.

No comments:

Post a Comment