Thursday, March 9, 2006

Keeping busy

I do more than party and cook. While watching the various reality shows that I like, I find the need to do something else.

A few weeks ago I found out that there would be a baby shower this coming Sunday for a good friend from high school. Back then we were so close that we used to joke that we were like sisters. That meant that she needed a shower gift befitting of family.

As you all know, I have lots of time on my hands these days. I had also just finished my hat then. Obviously this meant a trip to the store for more yarn. I also needed to find a pattern. Thank you internet for free patterns.



The finished product. There are matching booties and a bonnet as well. Isn't it just precious? If my friend doesn't like it, well then she's just not my friend anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment