Sunday, March 19, 2006

When it rains, it pours

No, I am not talking about the weather although it has been raining a bit too much for my liking. I am talking about the whole job thing.

Last week I had two interviews. I was offered one job and accepted it. I started work on Thursday. Then on Saturday I received a phone call asking me to come in for yet another interview. I had applied for this job weeks ago and figured that they weren't interested in me as I had not heard from them. Shows you what I know.

Now here's the problem. The job I just started is a temporary position and the pay is kind of low. I like the people there though. The job for which I just interviewed is a regular position and probably better pay. It is also even closer to home than the one I have. I know. If they offer me the job, it is completely a no-brainer. The thing is that I'd feel bad about quitting the job I have, especially since I have only been there a couple of days. Then again, perhaps I won't be offered the other job and so won't have to make a decision.

No comments:

Post a Comment