Thursday, March 30, 2006

The pitfall of working fulltime

Sitting around tonight, I suddenly realized what had been missing in my life since I went back to work fulltime. Yes, I miss daytime TV. I was really beginning to become hooked on the court shows. Yes, I miss being able to create elaborate dinners, the smell of which would drive the cats into a frenzy. But most of all, I miss the quality time with the cats. We're now back to the same routine. They cry when I come in the door, looking for dinner. Then they don't want to have anything to do with me. I miss the "old days" when they would cuddle up next to me while I watched TV or read a book.

Then again I just had to stop writing to remove the napkin from Boris's mouth that he was intent upon shredding. Maybe alone time is good after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment