Monday, May 30, 2005

I thought this was a holiday

Yesterday was one of the longest days ever. I had to work the booth at KidFest yesterday. Oh, and Gloria, there were plenty of cute little kids around. The only good thing was that we could see the entertainment stage perfectly from the booth. The other highlight was that McDonald's had the booth next to ours. Ronald invited my co-worker and I over to take a picture with him. (He had been taking photos with kids up to that point.)

I'm up so that I can head to work again. Yes, that's right work. I went by a barbeque that a relative had after working yesterday. When they found out that I have to work today, they asked what was wrong with the people I work for. My answer? Crack. It's gotta be that or some other drug. Are the malls even open today? That's how I gauge how serious a holiday it is. If the malls are closed, then most people, including myself, should have the day off.

I have the distinct feeling that today will be even longer than yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment