Sunday, June 5, 2005

Window shopping

I finally managed to do everything on my to do list. So what if it took me three days to complete it all. All that matters is that I got it all done.

It was close but I managed to get home with just enough time to drop off my laundry before rushing over to the movies. In case your interested, I went to see Layer Cake.

On my way there, I saw that Top Dog has opened another restaurant on Center. Now I don't have to go all the way up to Telegraph.

On my way home, I passed this boutique in my neighborhood. I could try to describe the dresses to you but then I gained sudden inspiration from Jennifer. Thank you again for showing me new uses for the camera phone.


The clearer photo is what actually made me stop.

I think as soon as I finish furnishing my apartment, I will be stopping off at the shop to do a little in-depth investigation.

No comments:

Post a Comment