Wednesday, June 7, 2006

More Tales from the Asshole Chronicles

I was so excited on Monday to relay the story of Retail Boy that I completely forgot that other asshole. While hanging out with my neighbor on Saturday, she told me about her last conversation with her ex. This guy.. The one who told her he loved her and wanted to spend the rest of his life with her and then eight hours later told her, "I can't see you anymore."

It turns out that he never loved her in the eight months that they were dating. He said that he tried to convince himself that he was but he wasn't really. He just decided that it was easier to keep the status quo than to say anything. Also, he kind of liked the sex.

Apparently this guy also has really bad credit. During the time that they were dating, she allowed him to run up hundreds of dollars on her credit card. (She obviously never watches Judge Mathis or else she would know better than to do this. Aren't the majority of the cases on that show about someone suing an ex over a credit card or cell phone bill?) So now she is stuck with a credit card bill that he probably will never pay.

She finds it funny that he decided to dump her at the end of the week during which he finally became financially solvent. (I question whether he was really solvent if he still owes for the credit card charges.) She asked him, "So you were just using me for sex and money?" He admitted that that was probably the case. What a winner. I just hope that she has learned from this mistake.

**********

Completely unrelated is this site. A friend sent me a link to it on Monday because they have a page dedicated to what to do if your child is born on June 6, 2006. Now that was entertaining on its own but I really liked the part on feminine hygiene products. (You can get there by clicking on "Beliefs" and then reading the "General Rules.") Also, do not skip the section where they post the emails they have received. I think they are the winners for "Strangest Website I've Ever Seen."

And apparently, God does not exist.

Oh, and the cult is showing up to my workplace at lunch today. You know I am so there because I have something like 20 pounds to lose. Y'all do realize that is a joke, don't you? And to those of you who are really trying to lose weight, I am with you in spirit. Just like I am with the Bloggers with Biceps in spirit. But hey! I just don't feel the need to go to the gym since I walk a little over two miles per day just going to and from work. And with that, I am going to spend the day drooling at all of the fattening stuff in the vending machine because payday isn't until tomorrow and I'm pretty broke.

No comments:

Post a Comment