Tuesday, December 19, 2006

A new dislike

So right now I should be on a plane on my way to Mexico. Instead, I am sitting at home. Why? Because I received a call from the airline around 4:30 a.m. stating that my flight had been cancelled. They put me on their next available flight -- tomorrow morning.

That means one less day somewhere warmer. It also means that I will be on BART during the wee morning hours tomorrow. Because Queenie can't drive me to the airport tomorrow as she is leaving town today. And the thought of paying $90 for an airport shuttle? Uhhh. Nope. Here's the best part. If I catch the first BART train, I won't arrive at the airport until 6:30 a.m. The airline says that I need to be there around 6:00 a.m. to check-in and will not guarantee my ability to do so at a later time. I'll tell you this much. If they don't let me check in, it will not be a pretty sight. Oh, and have I mentioned that I am PMSing currently? I'm telling you. A really pretty sight. So now I've added the airline to the list of companies that irk me.

No comments:

Post a Comment