Thursday, January 11, 2007

When it rains, it pours

I am going to keep it brief this time.

The good news is that my aunt seems to be responding to the chemo. the bad news is that my stepmother was admitted to the hospital today. She has been having memory problems recently. They found on the MRI that she has a tumor in her brain. Oh, and there's some sort of spot on her lung. So they're running more tests.

I plan to go into work tomorrow and to let the principal know what's going on because I figure there's a chance that I might need to take some time off from work.

On a positive note, things seem to be going OK with Sports Guy. I'm waiting for him to show up. He came by last night and managed to forget his cellphone. Knowing him, he's waiting until 7, his usual calling time, to come by and to pick it up. He'd better do it tonight because tomorrow I head to Sack of Tomatoes after work.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous8:00 PM

    I hope things get better for your family!

    ReplyDelete