Monday, April 23, 2007

Someone asked for it

The boy is in Lost Wages this weekend. And it's raining. So the cats and I curled up in bed to watch chick flicks. Well, I did -- the movie watching that is. Boris is not really interested in movies. Natasha likes action stuff. She loved Transporter 2. So the two of them napped a lot. And whenever Natasha found a really choice spot, Boris would bother her until she gave up the spot for him. He's such a bully.

And then I got hungry. But I was feeling lazy. Hunger eventually won out.



Yep, calamari and fries. And yes, that is black pepper on the fries. A college roommate got me hooked on pepper and mustard on my fries. Sometimes instead of sprinkling the pepper on the fries, I just dump a bunch in the mustard and stir.



Then on Sunday I decided to continue my bonding with the skillet. Part of a steak and a scramble with green onions, red bell pepper, tomatoes and cheese. This is what I usually eat on Sunday mornings if I'm not having chicken hash with poached eggs. Either way, Sunday morning is not complete without a cup of chai.

I'm starting to think that weekends are all about fried foods.


And since it's Monday, I am sure that I will be seeing more of the above throughout the day. This is followed by my announcement that the dance is not appropriate. For school. For their age. Just not appropriate.

No comments:

Post a Comment