Friday, July 1, 2005

Birthday loot

This has been an exceptionally hectic week at work. First of all, there was the change in ownership of where I work. We are now owned by corporate instead of a franchisee. This meant that after working all day yesterday, I had to attend a three-hour meeting with the corporate HR folks.

I realized this morning that I still had not posted photos of the main birthday loot. I tried to take photos this morning in my half awake state but later realized that they look like crap. Then I just decided to look for the items on the web. Here is the gift from my mom. I haven't tried it out yet but I have primed the pump.


Melita Java Pod

The gift I am really excited about is the one from dad.


Kitchenaid Pro Stand Mixer

Now I just have to decide what to make next.

Natasha is pretty mellow today. I took her to the vet today for a booster shot. I also asked them to trim her claws since she won't let me do it. The vet's assistant said that after all these years her cat won't let her trim his claws either. Now I don't feel so bad. This means that I can sit at the computer once more without worrying about having a claw hooked into my collarbone for a bit.

The cat has also possibly messed up my dating action. I just realized as I sat down to type this post that the cute Persian boy left his phone number on a post-it on the computer screen. If sitting at the computer was not a sure-fire way to end up in excruciating pain, I would have noticed this earlier. Perhaps I'll call...

No comments:

Post a Comment