Saturday, July 9, 2005

Hard at work

I finally got a bed. That means that I have been spending today dealing with the mess that was the bedroom. When I looked in the closet, I realized that I only had room for two more boxes. That means a ton of stuff has to go. I have a bag and a half of garbage so far. In the process I am becoming reacquainted with the floor. I am determined to have some semblance of order because the bed is made and I plan to sleep in it. I also need to be able to open the doors so that I can see the TV from bed.

Also the cute Persian boy may want to stop by. (Yes, it's that kind of relationship but when one is nearing that unmentionable age, I think one is entitled to have some fun. I guess this is why I have been such a great fan of Kept.) I am worried about Persian boy though. He seems to have a great interest in Natasha. She seems to have that effect on men. Very strange.

Once I have the mess completely taken care of, I will of course post photos. What good is showing the before shots if I don't show the after?

No comments:

Post a Comment