Thursday, September 1, 2005

A busy week

Most of my week has consisted of working. I am now officially off for the weekend. I just finished dinner. (I'd describe it but it's actually kind of boring.) Unfortunately I am really tired and still have to pack. I'm off to southern California for the weekend. I have determined that I need to be out the door around 9 tomorrow morning. That means either I pack tonight or I get up really early tomorrow to pack.

On other fronts, Natasha has decided to start speaking to me once more. She was highly upset after receiving three shots on Tuesday. Actually the vet tech said that everything went downhill after they took her temperature. My thought is that I probably would have reacted in the same way. She'll probably be mad again when I return on Monday. Oh well. She can keep the feeling when I drop her off Tuesday morning for her surgery.

No comments:

Post a Comment