Friday, September 16, 2005

CL Revisited

The weekend is finally here and not soon enough. I started the day by taking Natasha to the vet. The vet suggested that in the future they may have to sedate her. Yes, she was that charming as she received her shots wearing a kitty muzzle. At least when it was time to leave, she did not fight me about getting back into the carrier.

Tomorrow I have a hair appointment. Nothing like a fresh do to inspire a girl to hit the town. I have also arranged for a girls night out with my best friend. We were supposed to be going to a party but we think it has been postponed. My friend has not heard from the party host. We think he may be in Louisiana currently since he is a firefighter. (That is the appeal of his parties -- wall-to-wall firefighters.) Now we have to find other ways to get into trouble. Not too much trouble though. My friends are married and have kids. Fun for them is picking out guys for me. I think the occasion just may call for the leather pants.

Yes, I am finally getting to the title. I called my boss today because I had forgotten to leave behind a couple of notes before I left last night. She started talking about her boyfriend. They have been together for ten months. I also know from other conversations that they have been looking at engagement rings. Today I found out that she met him through CL. She said that she had to go through quite a few freaks and losers before finding him. I was beginning to think that successful relationships through CL was just an urban legend. Maybe it's time to rethink the CL thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment