Friday, February 24, 2006

Is this a poker game?

I know I have been kind of missing in action lately but thanks to Gloria I now have something to post that hopefully will not make Gloria puke.

Four jobs I have had in my lifetime:

I've done a number of things for a check over my many years. (Get your minds out of the gutter please.) I thought I'd try to pick ones that sound a bit interesting.

1. Legal intern for a women's shelter
2. Bartender at an amusement park ("Let's go swill back beers while the kids are off enjoying the rides.")
3. Construction project coordinator
4. Teacher

Four movies I could watch over and over:

1. The Good, the Bad and the Ugly (Anything with Clint Eastwood is required viewing in my family. This is my fave, or is it The Beguiled? Gotta love that woman scorned thing in that one.)
2. Rebecca
3. Monsters, Inc. (Maybe I spend too much time around kids.)
4.

Four places I have lived:

1. Berkeley
2. Williamsburg, Virginia
3. San Diego
4. Bend, Oregon

Four places I have been on vacay:

1. Mazatlan
2. Puerto Vallarta
3. London
4. Barbados

Four TV shows I like to watch:

I like Gloria watch a lot of TV so I thought I'd narrow it down to the shows for which I would be highly upset if I were to miss an episode.

1. Amazing Race
2. Gilmore Girls
3. Veronica Marrs
4. Desperate Housewives

Four websites I visit daily:

1. Numerous blogs. You know who you are.
2. IMBb. I always seem to have some question about some actor or some movie for which I absolutely must have an answer.
3. Netflix. The queue is in perpetual need of tweaking.
4. Any site that has job postings for teachers. I am still looking for a job after all.

Four of my favourite foods:

1. Cheese
2. Duck, especially the duck tacos at Fonda
3. The crab at Crustacean
4. Dim sum. Hmmm. Just found a place a few blocks from me that prepares dim sum items all day long. I think I might have to head there after finishing this post.

Four places I'd rather be right now:

1. Barbados
2. London
3. Rio -- haven't been there but really want to go
4. Savannah -- another place I have been wanting to visit

Four others I'm tagging:

1. Flare
2. BellaKarma
3. and 4. Anyone else who happens to be reading this who has not been previously tagged

I promise that the next post is one that will probably make Gloria want to puke all over again.

No comments:

Post a Comment