Wednesday, February 15, 2006

VD isn't that bad

I have always sworn against VD. (That's Valentine's Day, not the various diseases.) There have been other years during which I had a boy around but I don't think they hold a candle to this one. (Sorry for making you puke some more, Gloria.)

First of all, many thanks to Gloria. She provided inspiration and tutelage in the preparation of my gift.




Don't they look cute?



The finished package.

In fact I did such a good job, he thought that I had bought them.

Then there was dinner. Our new thing is that I select a recipe and then we go shopping together. This time he paid for the purchases. Then I let him assist me in the kitchen.



This was dinner. (Sorry. I realize the picture could be better.)

Tonight I finished exchanging one of my presents. (I had thought of providing a link to the exact set but then decided it is sometimes best to leave a little mystery.) Will men ever understand women's clothing sizes? I think not. My other present was a pair of earrings.

So I'm trying to stop hyperventilating. In fact, I am going to let him watch the cats this weekend while I head south.

I hope that if you're VD wasn't as good as mine that next year will be better. Actually I really deserved all of this because there have been way too many years in which I didn't even have a boy on VD.

No comments:

Post a Comment