Saturday, October 7, 2006

Something different

I know that you are used to getting quizzes every weekend. I thought that I would change things up a bit.

Earlier this week I visited this site. It's all about numerology. I am a bit reticent to enter personal data into unknown sites so I did the calculations on yes, you guessed it -- the calculator. Apparently I am a 6.

#6 The Romantic

6's are idealistic and need to feel useful to be happy. A strong family connection is important to them. Their emotions influence their decisions. They have a strong urge to take care of others and to help. They are very loyal and make great teachers. They like art or music. They make loyal friends who take the friendship seriously. 6's should learn to differentiate between what they can change and what they cannot.

Famous 6's: Jane Seymour Feb 15, 1951, John Denver Dec 31, 1943, Christopher Columbus Oct 30, 1451, Goldie Hawn Nov 21, 1945, Thomas Edison Feb 11, 1847.

Well, now I know what numbers I will be playing in the lottery in the future. Because my family is superstitious like that. Not that I play the lottery on a regular basis.

No comments:

Post a Comment