Saturday, July 30, 2005

Bored and procrastinating at work

Yes, that's right. I'm at work. On a Saturday. Actually I work every other Saturday. It's the only part of my job that I really don't like. It is so hard getting here by 9 on a Saturday. I think that that particular hour on a Saturday is the weekend equivalent of crack of dawn.

So I decided to post this one question that has been bothering me for some time. How do you know when blue cheese has gone bad?

I would also like to whine. I got an email from a friend on Thursday. Apparently Extreme Makeover: Home Edition is in the area -- something like a 15 minute drive away from where I work. If I hadn't had to work this weekend, I could be out stalking Ty.

Life is so unfair. Then again I will be getting a nice fat bonus check next month.

No comments:

Post a Comment