Saturday, July 30, 2005

Reality TV Addict

If you have read my comments on Jen's blog, then you know that I watch reality TV. My second biggest addiction is Big Brother. (My fave reality show is The Amazing Race.) I was watching the archive tonight of the online talk show. Look for the episode from 7/27. (Last summer when I was unemployed, I watched the show live. Just the talk show. I refused to pay for the live feed. Besides I didn't need to; between the talk show and the chatrooms, I learned all I needed to know about the live feed.) You really should watch this episode. About 3/4 of the way through the show is "the kiss." (Perhaps I will discuss my feelings about one of my other reality faves, Kept, in another post.)

I saw it and said that it is time to say goodbye to Natasha and head on out into the night. Damnit. She used to be fascinated by the screen only but now the mouse and keyboard are just as fascinating.

No comments:

Post a Comment