Monday, July 11, 2005

On the road

I was at work today thinking to myself that I really need to take some time off. Usually this means taking a road trip. Of course now that we are under new ownership, asking for some time off might be kind of tricky. Besides, I want to save up my vacation time to head to Europe next March. (There's a part of me that says I should go to London once more but another part says that I should finally go to Paris. Then again, maybe I should go to Ireland.) When I need a quick getaway, I hop in my car and head south. I looked at the calendar to see what weekends I have off in September. (I have to work every other weekend.) It seems that I have Labor Day weekend off. Yes, I know the traffic will suck but it should be a four day weekend for me. So I'm thinking road trip...

No comments:

Post a Comment