Saturday, March 17, 2007

Everyone's Irish today

It's been some time since I've posted a quiz but the holiday ones always get me.

You Are A Fig Tree

You are very independent and strong minded.
A hard worker when you want to be, you play hard too.
You are honest and loyal. You hate contradiction or arguments.
You love life, and you live for your friends, children, and animals.
A great sense of humor, artistic talent, and intelligence are all gifts you possess.


And how will I be spending my day? Probably at home. Because I'm not in the mood for Amateur Night. In the Bay area there are three of these a year. Amateur Nights I mean. And I think I gave up my amateur standing years ago.

But folks -- Queenie -- have been twisting my arm and now that there is no longer cat hair on my floor, I think I deserve a cocktail -- or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment