Friday, October 5, 2007

So much to say

Yesterday was a strange day. The job interview? Well the position sounded OK on paper. And then I went through the interview with the crazy bigot. And no, I am not exaggerating. I told my mother about the experience over dinner last night. Her reaction was that she would have walked out. After cursing out the crazy man. Oh, and the good interview earlier this week? They decided to go with the other candidate but would like to keep my resume on file. I'm starting to think that I'll never find a job. And yeah, I'm depressed.

When I returned home from my mother's, the neighbors were out on the front steps. After feeding the cats, I joined them. And then folks from the other floors showed up. Now it seems like a good portion of the building is down with throwing a Halloween party. Oh, and my neighbors so want to bitchslap the crazy old creep as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment