Monday, June 6, 2005

Natasha?

Years ago I had this wonderful cat named Bob. When I moved, he didn't like the new digs and took off. I'm sure I've seen him around since. At least the cat I think is him does acknowledge me when I've stopped the car and said his name. Maybe it's just someone who looks like him. Since he's left, I've wanted to get another cat but I wasn't allowed to where I lived before. That's all changed now that I've moved.

There is a cat clinic next door to my job. I found out today that they have some kittens available for adoption. I actually kept thinking that I would like to get a black female. Of the three kittens, two had already been adopted. The one who hadn't been is the most adorable little black female. They're holding her for me. I guess my mind is made up because my neighbor just gave me a bunch of her extra kitty stuff. There's just one thing. At the clinic they named her Kona. I'm not really feeling that name. She's only 7-8 weeks old so it would be easy to rename her. I'm thinking Natasha but I'm open to suggestions. Oh ... and she'll be coming home with me on Thursday night so don't come looking for pictures any time before then.

No comments:

Post a Comment