Tuesday, May 23, 2006

It's me, not you.

I often had students inform me, "I'm bored," back in the days when I was teaching. I would explain to them that that was more of a statement about themselves than anybody else. To say that you are bored means that you are looking for others to entertain you. In an effort to not utter those words myself, I have decided that one thing I could do to fill my time is to write more often than I have in the past. I just hope that I can come up with enough interesting stuff. OK. So maybe some of my past posts were not that interesting to y'all but at the time they seemed very interesting to me.

Now it's not that there is not plenty of eye candy at work but I like to take the "look but don't touch" approach at work. Things are kind of slow now that it is summer though. And I believe that my fave has now left. Oh, but ladies he is moving to L.A.

With that said, I realized yesterday that I am starting to feel like I am in a rut. Therefore, I have decided to embark upon an "old" form of entertainment. Yep, you guessed. Good old CL. Now while it is kind of entertaining to read the ads, I have found that it is even more entertaining to write an ad and then read the responses you get. It's been well over a year since Gloria and I embarked on that adventure so I am kind of overdue. Now this time around I think I should run a variety of ads to add to the entertainment factor some more. Problem is that I thought that I had saved the text to my past ads but apparently I didn't. It just means I will have to start from scratch. Oh well. Just means that I can kill more time. Thanks to Kenneth who commented over at Laurie's, I have also learned about yet another free dating service.

So I think I should be thoroughly entertained this week. And if I was nice, which of course we know I'm not, I would probably point guys this way so they can really see just what they're getting themselves into. Nah. We like laughing at their expense.

No comments:

Post a Comment