Thursday, May 18, 2006

Updates

The knitting is coming along.



I have now reached the point where I get to change needles. Up to this point, I have been using #3. The next section is done on #2. This is the back of the cardigan. I estimate that I have completed one-fourth of this section.





Natasha is really enjoying the new messenger bag I received this week. I tried it out yesterday. I was able to get a couple of books, my knitting, and my lunch in there along with the usual other stuff.

Yesterday my aunt started chemo. She will have to go for a total of six times, once every two weeks. From what I remember, today and tomorrow should be the worst of it.

Warning. Possible spoilers ahead if you Tivo'd shows from Wednesday night.

This morning I caught up on my TV viewing before heading to work. Glad to see that the hippies won on "The Amazing Race." I was surprised that Danielle won on "ANTM." I was kind of expecting Joanie to win it because of Danielle's problems with enunciation. Finally, I was kind of sad to see Dave go on "Top Chef." I hope that Harold wins at this point.

No comments:

Post a Comment