Monday, July 3, 2006

I love my neighborhood

A couple of weeks ago I realized that I had not stopped by Flare's in quite some time. As it turns out, she had posted this cool meme idea that I just knew I was going to have to borrow.

The rules are as follows:

(1) You must name where you live.

(2) You must include at least one and no more than six photos. The photos must show things within a 20 minute walk of your home. Also the photos must have been taken specifically for the meme.

(3) You must tag at least one person.

I live in the lovely neighborhood of North Berkeley.


Two places that I think help to define my neighborhood -- The University and Chez Panisse.


This place brings back childhood memories.


The original Body Shop. They sold their name to the other company back in the 80s I believe.





One of the other things I like about walking through my neighborhood is checking out everyone's yards. Lawns are rare.

I think I will have to tag Jolene and Daniel on this one because I know how much the two of them love going out and taking photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment