Saturday, July 15, 2006

It's a twofer

At first I was going to forego the weekend quiz post to actually write something. Then I remembered that the weekend is still young -- and I still need to rehydrate.

I vaguely remember a post about what type of underwear Neil should purchase. I wished I had known about these quizzes back then. I would have sent him the links.

What Your Underwear Says About You

When you're bad, you're very bad. And when you're good, you're still trouble!

You're comfortable in your own skin - and don't care to impress anyone.


Your Lucky Underwear Is Red

You're confident and bold, and your lucky red underwear will only make you more sure of yourself.
You have a great zest for life, and you tend to take on impossible goals - and succeed.

When it comes to love, it's hard for you to take the time to open up. You're too busy conquering the world.
So if you're looking for a little more romance, put on your red underpants. And see where their passion takes you!


Then again, maybe Neil will be inspired to go out shopping once more.

No comments:

Post a Comment