Monday, June 18, 2007

Wasted money

I am hoping to get my new bag today. I could have had it on Thursday if it had not been for this idiot. Apparently all shipments need to go through the warehouse at work. I'm OK with that. What I'm not OK with is that my bag was delivered to the warehouse last Thursday around noon. Around 3:20 I had not received it so I went over to the warehouse -- only to discover that the person who works there left around 3:00. Ummm. Why did I bother to pay for overnight delivery? Obviously a waste of money. So I hit the road on Thursday in a not so good mood. But the weekend was great. More about that later though. Now I have to get ready to go into work. *sigh*

Oh, and here's the quiz I would have posted over the weekend if I had been around...

Why do I suddenly feel like I'm in a scene in Saturday Night Fever or Boogie Nights? Hey! They both started in the late 70s. No matter the industry, the groove was still there. Or maybe I have this song stuck in my mind.

You Are From the Moon

You can vibe with the steady rhythms of the Moon.
You're in touch with your emotions and intuition.
You possess a great, unmatched imagination - and an infinite memory.
Ultra-sensitive, you feel at home anywhere (or with anyone).
A total healer, you light the way in the dark for many.


As a Cancer, I'm not really surprised. (And yes, I tried leaving my sun sign while changing other answers. The result changed so I now feel that the answer is not linked to the sun sign answer.)

No comments:

Post a Comment