Monday, September 5, 2005

Just what I needed

I finally feel rested. Just in time to deal with taking Natasha to the vet tomorrow morning.

The weekend was great. Went to a party on Friday night. It was a wine tasting for a 50th birthday. That reminds me. I still need to ask the hostess what numbers 3 and 5 were so that I can purchase them. The thing I keep wondering about the house is why would one ever need three baby grands.

Saturday I headed with my friend, Shrew, into Santa Monica to meet Jen. She looks like her pictures and is very sweet. Then it was off to Pasadena to see Pera Palas. After that, I just relaxed for the rest of the weekend.

I was a bit miffed because my flight was delayed from LAX. (They had a fuel spill and had to change gates.) It worked out though. At the BART station, I ran into a friend who was just returning from Australia.

Well, guess it's off to play with the crying cat and to get ready to go to work tomorrow. Hope you all had a wonderful weekend as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment