Friday, December 16, 2005

On vacation

OK. So I am not really on vacation. I just feel like it. I got into work this morning and realized that I really don't feel like working today. So I guess I will just pretend to do so. It's helpful that I am the only one in this morning. Hopefully someone else will be here around 1 or so. By then I should be completely starving and in great need of lunch.

I like to make lists. I am hoping to fill my morning with making lists about future posts -- the ones that will involve pictures. I also brought in the latest issue of Vanity Fair as well as a book. For what I get paid, I think they have already gotten their money's worth out of me for the month.

My boss has said that we can wear jeans into work next week. Then it will really feel like vacation. By the way, that is one of my peeves about this place -- the fact that we are not supposed to wear denim of any sort. When I was in the classroom, I lived in denim.

Well enough whining. Let me get back to my list making reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment