Saturday, December 3, 2005

Re-entry

I made it back home last night. I have never been so happy to get home as I was last night. That might be why I had the liquid dinner -- not a good idea. It is also not good that I had it while out at a bar and then like an idiot misplaced my purse. I really should not be allowed to carry a purse when drinking.

It was also not good to have a liquid dinner seeing as I am working today. Showing up at 9 a.m. was extremely harsh this morning. And who is the idiot who scheduled a vet visit for Boris this morning meaning I had to be up even earlier so I could drop him off? Oh yeah. That would be me. I just wish this last kid would hurry up and finish his diagnostic assessment so that I can go home and go back to bed. Oh yeah. Guess I should pick up Boris first.

Guess I will get back to my online training on preventing harrassment in the workplace.

No comments:

Post a Comment