Friday, February 9, 2007

Drained

This week has been a hard week for me. The kids have been energetic. My stepmother started chemo yesterday. On a plus, my aunt was feeling well enough that she spent most of the week in Vegas. And then there was some other stuff that I'd rather not go into here.

My sleep pattern this week has been to feed the cats once I reach home and then crawl into bed. I then get up around 1 a.m. and eat dinner and watch some TV. Then I'm back in bed around 3 so I can get up at 6. Believe it or not, this has been working for me. I was actually walking into work feeling rested. Probably because I was getting more than six hours of sleep in a night. And I can't sleep for more than six hours or so at a time.

So here it is Friday evening and I am completely drained and ready to head off to sleep. Hopefully next week will be better. Although I know this weekend will be hellish.

No comments:

Post a Comment