Saturday, August 11, 2007

More health stuff (and a little something extra)

My stepmother had her second chemo treatment this week. (She now goes weekly -- three weeks on, one week off.) Apparently she now has some weakness and has fallen a few times. Therefore, the doctors want her to get a walker. *sigh*

I went to the oral surgeon yesterday for follow-up. Apparently the thing in my face was ameloblastoma. The good news is that it's benign, but I kind of figured it would be. The last two times I had the surgery, the pathology report said that it was a benign growth. The bad news is that it's basically a tumor and the oral surgeon believes that more than likely it will return. So now it's just keeping an eye out for the return. Oh, and he says I'm healing up fine even though I still have some swelling. I asked about the pain in my teeth which makes it difficult to bite into things. He says it will take some time for that to go away. Say what? Does this man not realize how much I like to eat?

And just because I haven't done it some time, here's as quiz.

You're Totally Sarcastic

You sarcastic? Never! You're as sweet as a baby bunny.
Seriously, though, you have a sharp tongue - and you aren't afraid to use it.
And if people are too wimpy to deal with your attitutde, then too bad. So sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment