Tuesday, August 14, 2007

A step backward?

I realized this past weekend that I really have not been going out much this summer. Well, except to eat. I think that part of the reason why I hadn't tried out some of the restaurants in my neighborhood was because most of my entertainment funds were going to my bar tab. And the strange thing is that I haven't really missed it much.

Then came Sunday. Grasshopper found out last week that she needs to move and wanted to use my computer. She just moved about a month and a half ago. Somehow her new roommates had failed to mention their problems with the landlord and now they have received an eviction notice.

So Grasshopper came over Sunday afternoon armed with wine. After she looked at apartment listings, we proceeded to drink. And to dance around the living room to 80s tunes. And to watch a couple of episodes of Hex. We also polished off most of the party leftovers that were still in the freezer. And it was fun. Kind of like the old days.

But the best part? This little gem.



And now that I have rehydrated and rested, I guess it's time to get back to the job search.

No comments:

Post a Comment