Sunday, November 20, 2005

I hate turning down invites

The week after Thanksgiving I have to go to San Diego for a training class for work. One of my coworkers forwarded to me an Evite he received from a place he had interned. He figured San Diego was close enough to Santa Monica. He also talked to the person arranging the party who said that she would be more than happy to put me on the guest list if I wanted to attend. The problem is that the party is on a Thursday night and the last day of my class in San Diego starts at 8:30 a.m. on Friday. I kept debating whether it was worth the drive. I guess I must be getting old because ten years ago I wouldn't have even bothered with the debate.

So now Gloria and Jen can be mad at me because, of course, I would have tried to find a way to get the two of them on the guest list as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment