Thursday, November 17, 2005

Leaving on a jet plane

So the Belgian boy left today. I suppose he is somewhere over North America currently. Eh. Trying to think about it makes my brain hurt.

He stopped by last night to say hello, not goodbye. We chatted and watched the cats. It was also handy to have him around so I didn't have to carry the jumbo tub of kitty litter in for once.

He dreaded leaving because he really likes it here. He did mention something about it being between 0 and 4 degrees Celsius at home as opposed to the unseasonable 22 or so it has been around here for the last week. He wants to come back. He also asked when I am going to Belgium. (No, it has not previously been on my list of places to visit.)

When I got up this morning, I had an email waiting for me saying how nice it had been meeting me and that he will keep in touch. Of course, I will keep you all posted on what happens next.

No comments:

Post a Comment