So I've been tagged by Rach so here goes.
Rules:Each player of this game starts with the 6 weird things/habits about you. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 6 weird habits/things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave a comment that says "you are tagged" in their comments and tell them to read your blog.
1. Some of you have read this one before but it's still there. The silverware must be stacked in the drawer just so. I will even rearrange the silverware at someone else's house given the opportunity.
2. I am usually cold. This means that it can be 90 degrees outside and I will wear a sweater. Of course, this sometimes causes problems as I usually like to wear shorts at home. Luckily my legs seem to be immune to the cold. This also causes huge conflicts with the kids. They are always begging me to turn on the AC. I'm sorry but I don't own enough layers to accommodate that request.
3. If the bed is pushed up against a wall, then I have to sleep on the outer edge. Otherwise the right side is mine. And no, this is not open to discussion.
4. I tend to date guys younger than I because guys my age or older just seem so ummm old. And there can only be one person who is deeply set in his/her ways in a relationship. Guess which one that is?
5. I like my rum and coke with lots of limes. And by lots, I mean at least three. A guy in a bar pointed out to me that I could achieve that limey flavor by mashing the single lime at the bottom of my glass with the straw. Nope. Too much work. My favorite bartender recognizes this and always makes sure I have plenty in my drink. That's why he's my fave. Well that and he's easy on the eyes. This is also why I will be meeting Grasshopper there later this evening.
6. Crap. I have to come up with another one? OK. I am quite skilled at saying the alphabet backwards. My friends and I often practiced this in college. You never know when some cop will ask you to do this. Because I guess they could if you are walking while intoxicated but it seems that it would be pretty obvious without having you go through this. So now I sometimes do it just to pass time.
Now I guess it's my turn to tag some folks.
Tami, Silly, Jen, Madame D, Kapgar, and Daniel.
Oh yeah. And Happy VD!