Sunday, August 28, 2005

A quiet Sunday

Started off the day by going to brunch. Actually I started the day by doing some cleaning. I need to do laundry but I am trying to find ways to procrastinate on that.

After getting home from brunch, I had thought about taking a nap. Then I remembered my overdue library books. Then I remembered that Ross is near the library. That sealed the deal. After taking back the library books, I stopped off at Ross. As luck would have it, they still had a set of the dessert plates I had seen two months ago.



I had originally seen them at a shop near where I work for $19.99. I was all set to buy them until I saw the same plates at Ross for $5.99. I didn't buy them before because I was already weighed down with library books. (Yes, all of my trips to Ross involve either checking out or returning library books.)

My next stop was Body Time. (The place was originally called The Body Shop. I assume they did quite well from the sale.) I have not been able to thoroughly enjoy the tub because I did not have any bubble bath. I cannot buy just any bubble bath; it has to be unscented. I like to add whatever blend of essential oils that I am in the mood for to the tub. The salesclerk said that this was probably the best way since their bubblebath does not hold fragrance as well as the rest of their custom-scented products.

So now I have a full stomach, pretty plates and bubbles. I guess it's time to tackle the laundry.

No comments:

Post a Comment