Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Not all lawyers suck

So this week started off pretty sucky but then I went to see my aunt and got the
great news -- no cancer! Through this all I have been going into work and trying to hold it together.

Tuesday was the kick-off for the write-on competition. (I think that Jen has finally figured out where I work.) They had t-shirts made for the occasion. The students had to pay for theirs; I got mine for free because apparently the vendor had sent over a dozen women's small for free. The kick-off involved pizza from Cheese Board, beer, and sangria. (Have I mentioned how much I love this job?) One of the students came up to my desk to tell me about the pizza. She then offered to bring me some back. (I was busy formatting an article.) Isn't that sweet? They are all so nice. It's going to be hard leaving -- and I am going to leave one day because frankly the job bores me to tears most days.

Oh, and here's some photos for you.


The ginormous lemon.


The creek on my way to work when it is dry...


And when it's raining.


And finally, one of my fave buildings on campus. Why? Because it is rare to see brick in California.

Oops. Not so final. I have one more question. I want to start a new sweater but just can't decide. Should I go with this color or this one?

No comments:

Post a Comment