Friday, April 7, 2006

Roll call

I was sitting here at work and thinking I really should post something. There is only so much online shopping for yarn that one can do. I have this Debbie Bliss pattern that looks great but I can't seem to get myself to commit to a yarn. I also still have about another hour at work. I am with Jen. Can I quit my job? I know I only started three weeks ago but really.

So Sillypants taunted all of her readers to answer the following:

Who's blogroll are you proudest to be on?

Gloria's. I want to be her when I grow up. Seriously.

Who's blogroll do you wish you were on?

I dunno. And as future Empress of the Universe, shouldn't the correct question be, "Who wishes they could be on my blogroll?"

Do you really read all of the sites on your blogroll, or are there any on there for suck-up purposes?

Of course I do. If I stop reading them or they disappear, then they get dropped.

Who's blogroll do you wish you were not on?
Can I take the fifth on this one?

Is your public blogroll your full blogroll, or do you keep a "dirty little secret" roll for private use?

For the most part, it is. The only time someone is not on my blogroll is because I have just discovered their site. If I go back to read a couple of days in a row, then they get added.

How, why , or when do you add a blog to your blogroll?

I think I answered that above.

So if the rest of you feel stuck for a post, well, go for it. Enjoy your weekend. I know I will even though I have a feeling it will involve Ikea once more.

No comments:

Post a Comment