There will be no quiz on Saturday. That's because I'll be in lovely Pacific Grove at a conference this weekend. Leaving out after school today.
Yesterday was a pretty good day at school. The opera performance? Fantastic! Now the kids want to do a play. We'll see.
For your entertainment pleasure, I swiped this meme from Heidi.
1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought? "My eyes look like I haven't gotten enough sleep."
2. How much cash do you have on you? $10? $15? I usually don't carry much cash.
3. What's a word that rhymes with "DOOR?" soar
4. Favorite planet? Not really sure.
5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone? Probably my dad.
6. What is your favorite ring tone? Kashmir
7. What shirt are you wearing? Blue.
8. Do you "label" yourself? Nope.
9. Name the brand of the shoes you're currently wearing? None. I have time before I walk out the door before I actually need to put those on.
10. Bright or dark room? It depends.
11. What do you think about the person who took this survey before you? You've gotta like that Heidi.
12. What does your watch look like? I can't remember. It's been sitting in the jewelry box for years.
13. What were you doing at midnight last night? Sleeping.
14. What did your last text message you received on your cell say? A message from Cingular telling me that the rate for calls to mobile phones in Mexico will be going up from $0.09 a minute to $0.26 a minute!
15. Where is your nearest 7-11? I haven't seen one of those in a long time. I think there's one on University though.
16. What's a word that you say a lot? Anyway...
17. Who told you he/she loved you last? My aunt
18. Last furry thing you touched? Natasha
19. How many drugs have you done in the last three days? None.
20. How many rolls of film do you need developed? One.
21. Favorite age you have been so far? 25 or 30. Both were great years.
22. Your worst enemy? Me.
23. What is your current desktop picture? Pinky and the Brain.
24. What was the last thing you said to someone? "Change that to 10 orders of shui mai."
25. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly what would it be? The money. Duh.
26. Do you like someone? Nope.
27. The last song you listened to?
28. What time of day were you born? 5:01 am
29. What's your favorite number? 3
30. Where did you live in 1987? San Diego
31. Are you jealous of anyone? Not currently.
32. Is anyone jealous of you? Of course they are. I mean I am the Empress.
33. Where were you when 9/11 happened? About to get into a rental car to head to National Airport in DC for my flight home.
34. What do you do when vending machines steal your money? Hit it and curse.
35. Do you consider yourself kind? Some days.
36. If you had to get a tattoo, where would it be? Wrist or ankle.
37. If you could be fluent in any other language, what would it be? Portuguese.
38. Would you move for the person you loved? Perhaps.
39. Are you touchy feely? Some days.
40. What's your life motto? Not really sure. It used to be, "You're not really living unless you're living on the edge."
41. Name three things that you have on you at all times? Cell phone,
42. What's your favorite town/city? London or San Francisco.
43. What was the last thing you paid for with cash? Lunch on Thursday. Japanese. Mmmm.
44. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper and mailed it? Too long ago to remember.
45. Can you change the oil on a car? I haven't actually tried it but my uncle insisted that I watch and learn.
46. Your first love: what is the last thing you heard about him/her? That was eons ago. I ran into him a couple of years after we broke up. He just gotten back from six months at sea. I was deliberately cold because he had this way of sucking me back in and I wanted off the roller coaster.
47. How far back do you know about your ancestry? Great great grandparents??
48. The last time you dressed fancy, what did you wear and why did you dress fancy? I think it may have been my birthday this year. I believe I wore the silk chiffon dress, but I could be mistaken. I know I was carrying the Kate Spade bag.
49. Does anything hurt on your body right now? Nope.
50. Have you been burned by love? Am I breathing?
I'll post the quiz when I return on Sunday.